In the summer of 2017 Sean Davey electrical began works on an extensive restoration project of the old harbour station and connecting viaduct. This project formed part of the large-scale revival plans for the harbour and harbour arm which is still ongoing. The development has seen a revitalisation of the area with many thriving drink and food outlets drawing large crowds of people.
Sean Davey Electrical has ongoing work at the harbour arm which includes the electrical installation of shops, restaurants, visitors centres, a substantially large screen TV for the world cup, toilet facilities and restoration of the lighthouse.
Client: The Harbour Company/Burohappold
Main Contractor: Graham Construction
Project Value: £250k
Regeneration of a historic harbour & railway platform into a unique public space
- Mechanical & Electrical services
- Site temporary supplies
- Site offices & welfare
- Substantial distribution system from two onsite substations
- Extensive lighting & automated lighting controls
- Diverse pop up power and water design providing easily usable supplies at numerous locations around the site
- A number of waste plants with associated supplies & control panels
- Mains water distribution throughout site