Training, Health & Safety
Reflecting the company’s forward-thinking policies, Sean Davey Electrical employs and trains electrical apprentices who study for City & Guilds qualifications during their apprenticeship sourcing locally from the area of Shepway.
The company currently has two full-time apprentices and are planning to take on a further one this coming September.
The company also provides training to ensure the health and safety of all its employees. Courses such as asbestos awareness, working at heights, manual handling and CSCS training are taken regularly, typically every 1-3 years as required. Our current employees undertake any amendments to regulations issued by the IEE.
Our team of highly-skilled installation designers and electricians provide the full breadth of services to home-owners, landlords, commercial clients, logistics management and construction companies.
- Full range of electrical contracting services
- Industrial, domestic and commercial design, installation and maintenance
- Contract management of M&E in all areas of electrical systems
- Access to specialist trades
- Temporary site installations